Ten Bests of the Day

This blog is inspired by a history of journaling, a tradition of lists, and a conversation with a dear friend.
"May you live every day of your life." - Jonathan Swift

Friday, November 24, 2006

thursday, 23 nov 2006

  1. The way the sun shone hazily through the stand of white birch trees in the golf course at 7:30 this morning.
  2. Mark and I walking Diesel together at Granville before driving to my sister's to celebrate Thanksgiving.
  3. The sun was blazing so bright and warm as we walked in the park that I wrapped my jacket around my waist - mid-50s in late November!
  4. Looking at family photos with my dad.
  5. Seeing how happy my sister was that we were all together enjoying the first Thanksgiving dinner she hosted. She did an amazing job, everything was so delicious!
  6. Per my niece, as we were going around the table saying what were were thankful for, Diesel bayed outside to be brought in and we all laughed because it was like he was participating.
  7. The fruit salad I made turned out just right.
  8. Taking the photo that my sister and her family will be using for their Christmas card this year.
  9. Watching my niece walk Diesel after dinner and seeing how well he got along with my nephews.
  10. Knowing that Mark had his first official homemade Thanksgiving meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home