Ten Bests of the Day

This blog is inspired by a history of journaling, a tradition of lists, and a conversation with a dear friend.
"May you live every day of your life." - Jonathan Swift

Monday, November 20, 2006

monday, 20 nov 2006

  1. The Today Show piece called “Rude America: What Happened to Common Courtesy?”. It made me want to be considerate.
  2. My winter coat which is cozy like a sleeping bag.
  3. Three day work week.
  4. Sharing my left-over quiche with Diesel.
  5. Mark made me scrambled eggs for lunch.
  6. Seeing the beagle head in the window when I pulled up to the house and knowing that the beagle head disappeared because he was running to the door to greet me.
  7. Getting my dog.com order, which included the talking turkey dog toy. Talking. Literally.
  8. Mark got his regular driver’s license today so maybe our auto insurance will go down on this renewal. (Because he didn’t have a driving history in this country, his initial license had to be probationary.)
  9. Sendik's Mequon salad bar.
  10. Discussing Grandma Rose's fruit salad recipe in a phone call to Mom while Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving was on TV – nostalgic.

1 Comments:

Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

Gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble. So creepy.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home