Ten Bests of the Day

This blog is inspired by a history of journaling, a tradition of lists, and a conversation with a dear friend.
"May you live every day of your life." - Jonathan Swift

Monday, November 20, 2006

sunday, 19 nov 2006

In no particular order …
  1. Figuring out how to rework the code of this blog to alter the template. Quite an accomplishment as I have minimal experience with HTML and CSS. And Mark helped me with only one part!
  2. Sunshine all day.
  3. Went to the dog park as a family - both Mark and I took Diesel. Usually we divide and conquer.
  4. Put the Ghia into storage in our friends' extra garage space in Kewaskum. They've been extremely generous with storing the car the last few years.
  5. Little to no salt on the back roads we took to Kewaskum.
  6. Hot chocolate and a late lunch of Mexican left-overs after coming in from the cold.
  7. Finishing the two and half boxes of envelopes I proofread for a friend.
  8. Re-reading my original ten best lists.
  9. Little Penguin Pinot Noir.
  10. Going to bed feeling like I accomplished a lot.
Hmmm, I wasn't expecting little flowers to show up in place of numbers in my list above. Looks like I have more code hacking to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

I like the little flowers!

9:37 AM  
Blogger snoutbeagle said...

Yep, they're growing on me ... I think I'll keep them, at least for now. Thanks FBFF!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home