Ten Bests of the Day

This blog is inspired by a history of journaling, a tradition of lists, and a conversation with a dear friend.
"May you live every day of your life." - Jonathan Swift

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

tuesday, 21 nov 2006

  1. The T-shirt Mum gave me which says "Give me coffee and no one gets hurt".
  2. Singing at the top of my lungs to The Smiths while driving to work, reminiscing over when my FBFF and I did the same thing one evening.
  3. The crisp air as I walked out of the house this morning, knowing that in a few hours it would be over 50°.
  4. Tall, brown fake suede wedge-heeled boots with striped above-the-knee socks. (More high socks for Christmas would be a great thing, hint hint!)
  5. My friend brought me a cup of her freshly-brewed strong Alterra coffee with half and half in her special Guinness mug from Ireland. I feel so lucky!
  6. Going home for lunch today. I do this almost everyday but today was extraordinary because … I had a bowl of spicy chili that Mark made last night and he surprised me with A BRAND NEW PAIR OF PINK AND BLACK ADIDAS TENNIS SHOES! I promptly replaced the tall boots and knee socks with my new shoes. I have the best husband ever!
  7. The plow pose in yoga.
  8. Smiling as the beagle snores away in his beloved donut bed.
  9. Working through a ton of projects at work today - much accomplished.
  10. Did I say pink and black Adidas shoes? So comfy. Like slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home